User Request – Control Access to Other Engineers Calendars and Access to Invoice Functions
By default all engineers within your company have access to the invoicing and each others calendars. If you wanted to remove the invoicing functions or other engineers calendars you can now do this under the User Settings.
1) Log into the software with the first account you signed up with.
2) Click on the ‘Settings’ tab
3) Click on ‘Users’
4) Then click on the user you wish to control access to. (you should see something like the below)
5) On the right hand side you should see two Roles, simply untick the roles you do not wish them to have and click on save.
This will take effect straight away.
1) Updated the software to allow slashes as part of the prefixes for gas certs
2) Stopped the date on the gas cert from been updated to today’s date, even if you manually changed the date.
3) ‘Property’ tab was renamed to ‘Installation Address’ to make it clearer.
If you spot any errors or bugs please let me know.
Available in a week’s time
1) Print button to Job sheets – without having to issue the job sheet
2) Adding mobile numbers for both customers and tenants to the job sheet
Available in around two to three week’s time
3) iPhone and iPad App
4) Android App
Initially this will be just for creating Landlords and Homeowners Gas Safety Certificates and will work when you have no internet reception.
All of your customer details, properties and records will be automatically synced between the App and website.
Thanks for everyone’s feedback regarding these features, please keep it coming so we can keep improving the software.