December 15, 2014
Once you have issued an invoice you can now update it – if you need to.
Just click on the Invoice Number on the website and you will see a Edit button in the bottom left hand side.
(note the website works best with either Firefox or Chrome Browsers – any issues please switch to either of these)
Increased the text size
The size of the text has been increased on the Invoice, CD11, Cover Letter, and Job Sheets.
This is to make it easier to read.
We will be updating the remaining certificates shortly.
1) Increased the number of characters on the the comments box on the Landlord and Home Owner Gas Safety Certificates.
2) Increased the space for text on the Job Sheet.
3) Stopped the first letter of the email address to be shown in upper-case on the website.
4) You can now modify the Invoice Date.
Up and Coming Feature
1) Gas Rate Calculator on the Apps.
Sign up for a 30 day free trial now and get everything done on site.