September 13, 2013
User Feedback – Home Page to Create all Certificates, Notices and Records
We have completely redesigned the workflow so it now mirrors how you work with paper pads. The home page now has buttons to create all of the Certificates, Notices and Records.
In the past you had to create a job first before you had these options – you can still do it this way, but the new home page will it much clearer and simpler.
User Request- Copy of all Gas Certificates sent to an addition email address automatically
Simply enter an email address on the Gas Cert email template page and a copy of all Gas Certs will be sent to the addition email address.
You can find this by clicking on the ‘Settings’ tab, then on ‘Email Template Settings’ and then on the ‘Gas Certificate Email button.
Available in a week’s time
1) Ability to download property and customer details.
2) ‘Annual Service Due Date’ added in a column on the property list page.
3) Improved handling of Annual Service Reminders for customers without an email address. (Direct email sent to engineers asking to call customer – instead of the standard email sent to engineers.)
Available in two week’s time
4) Control Access to other users calendars
5) Control Access to invoice history and functions
Available in around three to four week’s time
6) iPhone and iPad App
7) Android App
Initially this will be just for creating Landlords and Homeowners Gas Safety Certificates and will work when you have no internet reception.
All of your customer details, properties and records will be automatically synced between the App and website.
Thanks for everyone’s feedback regarding these features, please keep it coming so we can keep improving the software.
Sign up for a 30 day free trial now and get everything done on site.