February 15, 2016
We have now also updated the iPhone and iPad Apps so you are able to attach photos to jobs directly from your Apps. On the Send Email Screen you will see a new button called ‘Attach Photos’
When you click this you would be able to take photos and also add them from your device.
Other iPhone and iPad New Features
1) Easy link to the Gas Rate Calculator direct from Certificates.
2) When you select the tick box ‘Job Address is the same as Customers’ the software checks to see if there is an existing Job Address record before creating one. (this is to help stop duplicates)
3) Fixed Small bug with Warning Advice Notice.
4) Updated Email Send message when there is no internet connection.
5) CD/11 Part 2 – for the ‘Tick if Passed’ you can now make this blank again.
6) iPhone 6 Plus is now showing the times on the calendar events.
7) Added 9 new variables to the Email templates.
8) Updated the warning advice notice to match current regulations. (Is At Risk tick box)
9) Fixed alignment for Payment method drop down on landscape iPhone 4.
10) Calendar now opens on today’s date.
11) Gas Rate Calculator update, when you push stop you can restart from the same time.
12) Loading symbol is the correct orientation if the iPad is upside down or landscape.
13) You can now add customers from the Customer screen just off the Home screen.
As always if you have any questions please let us know.
I hope you find these updates useful.
Sign up for a 30 day free trial now and get everything done on site.