You are now able to set whatever colour you would like for each of your engineers on the website calendar. As a lot of people have pointed out the original colours were a little to close to each other making it hard to see which engineers were assigned jobs.
Simply click on an engineers name to change the colour – See below.
We have updated our backup infrastructure and systems so that we can now restore the server data to any second within the last 14 days and to any day over the last 4 years.
Other Website Updates
1) Split ‘Add Payment and Discount’ button.
2) Stopped ‘Created By’ name changing when viewing the certificate on the website.
3) Added gzip to increase the speed of the website.
4) Added Company tagline on quotes and invoices.
5) Removed duplicate CF option on Oil Appliances.
6) Number of changes to improved site security.
7) Allow multiple unissued certificates of the same type on a single job.
8) Fixed bug with added an greater than symbol to engineer comments.
9) Removed the word ‘Safety’ from job sheet.
1) Support for Android 7 Nougat. (the latest version of the Android operating system)
2) Improved data handling for companies with very large amount of records. The software will now be able to handle companies with over a million records.
3) Upload unlimited photos and added loading prompt when attaching photos to a job 4) Users are now able to start the Gas Rate Calculator without entering an initial value.
5) Fixed a crash that occurred if the user switched profiles on the device.
iPad and iPhone Updates
1) Improved data handling for companies with very large amount of records.
The software will now be able to handle companies with over a million records.
2) Upload unlimited photos
We hope this update has been helpful and a very big thank you to everyone for supporting us.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch and we will do our very best to help.
From all the Gas Engineer Software Team.