December can be stressful at the best of times, which is why stability has been our main focus when working on Gas Engineer Software this month.
We’ve been making lots of gradual improvements to all three platforms to make sure they’re always as reliable as possible – no matter whether you’re creating a record while out on a job, or catching up on admin back at the office.
For a full list of the 5 releases and 11 individual changes across our three platforms, take a look down below.
All of these updates and improvements are from your feedback and suggestions.
Thanks as always for your ongoing support, we really appreciate it. We hope you, your family, and friends enjoy the holiday season!
And all the team at
Gas Engineer Software.
Web Portal Updates
(1 release – current version 1.25.5)
• Improvements to the “Due Date” field in ND Catering records
• Fixed a minor bug which caused a long job description to revert to “100”
• Various back-end changes to improve user experience and stability
iOS App Updates
(3 releases – current version 5.6.9)
• Added a new Edit function for existing issued records
• The keyboard offered for invoices and gas rate calculator now provides a decimal
• When navigating through existing records and then tapping “Back”, you are now returned to the same spot
• “Defects Identified” field now clearly indicates when a limit has been reached
• Introduced a number of back-end changes which will greatly improve the stability of the software
Android App Updates
(1 release – current version 6.0.9)
This release of Gas Engineer Software introduces a significant number of changes based on your feedback, which will greatly improve the stability of the software. It is only available to a small number of users right now, as we’re still running through some final tests, but it isn’t far off being ready for a wider release. You can read a few highlights of this update down below.
• Rectified all instances of data duplication within the software
• All events are now pulled down by the app as expected
• Changes have been made to the default keyboard provided for a number of fields
• Converting a Quote/Estimate to an invoice will no longer remove the original record