February might be the shortest month of the year, but we’ve made it count – with 6 releases and 14 improvements implemented across our three platforms.
We’ve made using the iOS app and Web Portal a smoother experience, implementing your feedback and making back-end improvements across the board.
Plus, the new Android app is in the hands of more users than ever – 25% of you! – with plans to increase that number with each subsequent update in the coming months.
Finally, our Official Users Facebook group has reached over 400 members already! It’s proving to be a great source of feedback for us as we plan the next leg of our development, as well as a helpful place for our users to swap tips and ask for advice outside of office hours. We hope you’ll join the conversation – just follow the link below:
All of these updates and improvements are from your feedback and suggestions.
Thank you for your support.
For a full breakdown of what has been improved, please see below.
And all the team at
Gas Engineer Software.
Web Portal Updates
(4 releases – current version 1.25.13)
• Primary email column added to reports
• Formatting on Cover Letters corrected
• Added ‘reason for deletion’ on exported invoices
• Removed validation when adding appliances
• Introduced a number of back-end changes that should generally result in a smoother user experience
• Various bug fixes and improvements
iOS App Updates
(1 release – current version 5.7.1)
• General improvements to the Jobs feature
• Resolved the false error message that sometimes appeared when syncing
• Various back-end changes and improvements
Android App Updates
(1 release – current version 6.0.11)
Thanks to the feedback of our users, we’re happy to say that the new and improved Android app is essentially finished – 25% of users have been moved onto it, and we expect to increase that number very quickly to 50% and then 100% (barring any necessary changes) in the coming months.
Below are the latest changes we’ve made to the new version:
• Introduced improvements to the sync speed of the app
• Made some minor tweaks to the UI based on user feedback
• Resolved user lookup items sometimes not being listed
• Resolved instances where some older appliances were not being pulled down by the app