As well as our usual improvements to the software, we’ve also been preparing to attend PHEX Manchester on 6th & 7th October supporting KANE at their stand!
You’ll be able to find Tulloch and Mike supporting on the KANE stand both days, 10am – 4pm; they’re really looking forward to meeting new and existing users, and having a chat about how the software fits in with your business.
Be sure to come over and say hello, snap a picture, and if you’re quick maybe even grab something to take home (keep an eye on our social media for more info on that one)!
We hope to see you there – remember you’ll need to register as an attendee, so visit the PHEX website here and grab your FREE ticket for the event.
And of course, if you’re interested in a full list of the improvements we’ve made to the software this month (11 releases altogether!) you can find it down below.
All of these updates and improvements are from your feedback and suggestions.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support, we all really appreciate it.
And all the team at
Gas Engineer Software.
Web Portal Updates
(9 releases – current version 1.29.10)
• Apps can now retrieve more upcoming events from the server
• Introduced changes to user journey when inviting new users or subscribing for the first time
• Tightness test is now provided for the Gas Breakdown Record
• Made general improvements to the user experience when sending emails through the software
• Introduced several changes to the back-end which will improve the user experience
Android App Updates
(2 releases – current version 6.3.2)
• Photos taken within the software are now saved to the device as well • Improved the way calendar events are displayed for users who have enabled larger-scale text on their device • Additional back-end changes based on user feedback