October 8, 2013
Firstly I just wanted to apologise about the delays with the iPhone and iPad apps.
We are getting closer but it has taken a lot more work and time than we originally thought. As soon as it is available I will drop you an email.
This weeks updates to your software – there is nothing you need to do, it is just to keep you updated.
User Request – Updates to Job Records
The clients mobile number is now shown at the top of the job sheet and there is additional button so you can you can print your job records without having to approve them. (so you can then make changes at a later date if you wish.)
1) On the Gas Certs when you click on defects box it will now open the inspection results so you can edit the defects. (making it a little easier to use)
2) We have improved the popups ‘Adding a New Customer’ and ‘Adding a New Installation Address’ with a new tick box which copies the customer address to the installation address. (there was a button before but it was not super clear)
If you spot any errors or bugs please let me know.
Available in around one week’s time
1) Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate
Available in around two to three week’s time
2) CD10 Oil Fired Installation Completion Report
3) CD11 Servicing and Commissioning Report
4) iPhone and iPad App
5) Android App
Initially this will be just for creating Landlords and Homeowners Gas Safety Certificates and will work when you have no internet reception.
All of your customer details, properties and records will be automatically synced between the App and website.
Thanks for everyone’s feedback regarding these features, please keep it coming so we can keep improving the software.
Sign up for a 30 day free trial now and get everything done on site.