We have recently updated the Website and the Android App with new features.
The major update for the web portal is to get ready for SageOne accounts integration. This is almost ready and we will keep you posted!
The Android app has also been updated, with a large number of improvements.
(Please click on the play store icon below to update your android app when you have a chance)
For more details please see below:
- 1) Sage accounts Integration background setup. Sage Integration will be ready soon.
2) Improvements to customer search within the calendar to make it more precise
3) Adding a new customer with a title of ‘Mr & Mrs’ via a Quote / Invoice
4) LPG Gas Safety certificate now updates Gas Service Due field automatically.
5) Fixed the ‘Paid Invoices’ column under customers not displaying the correct data
Android App Updated
- 1) Improved search functionality on existing jobs screen
2) Improved app sync on slow connections
3) Added payment option to an invoice under ‘existing certificates and drafts’ when accessed from either a customer or job address
4) Added support for scrolling on invoice form when adding a large number of line items
5) Fixed LPG certificate not displaying ‘visually inspected’ result correctly on PDF
6) Fixed a rare issue that resulted in CD11’s not being successfully issued
- 7) Fixed large notes on events becoming cut off when viewed within the calendar
8) Fixed app not saving data when tapping back / forward on some forms
9) Moved Minor Electrical Installation Certificate under the miscellaneous section