We have just released a massive update just released for the iPhone and iPad Apps.
This includes a new certificate for Unvented Hot Water Cylinders plus a whole host of other updates and improvements. Updates
1) Added ‘Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Certificate’ to the app
2) Invoices and Quotes – Option to add a Job Ref:
3) Invoices and Quotes – Option to have a quantity and unit price of 0
4) Added more options for ‘Title’ on the Customer screen
5) Easy link to Gas Rate Calculator from Appliance Screen
6) Added additional options to Activity outcomes on calendar
7) Improved importing from iPhone contacts
8) Fixed issue with using many users on the same app on the same device
9) Limited the number of characters on the engineer’s comments on the Gas Service Record
10) On the iPhone the existing jobs list is shown over two lines so you can see all of the details
11) Adding scrolling to Job Field box on the Job Sheet
12) Fixed log in screen on iPad in landscape
13) Fixed issue with calendar when using 24 hour clock
14) Updated keyboard on Gas Rate Calculator to include return button
15) Added beep to the start of the Gas Rate Calculator so you know that it has been pushed
15) Added option to remove photos
16) CD/11 fixed issue with check boxes after syncing
17) Updated search for Existing Jobs so keyboard does not block part of list
18) Quotes now showing correctly under customer and job address
19) Calendar Update to work with 24 hour times
Thanks for everyone’s feedback and suggestions, please keep them coming.
We could not do this without you!
Please update your app by clicking on the image below!
I hope you find these updates useful.
All the very best and I hope you had a very good weekend.
From all the team at Gas Engineer Software